How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

my daughter was born in the UK, and has three children. Her

This answer was rated:

my daughter was born in the UK, and has three children. Her relationship with her partner broke down and she moved to the republic of Ireland where she had some family. After living there for almost two years she has found the family not to be as supportive as she had hoped. She is now coming back to the Uk to be near her mother (me), but Myself and my partner only have a two bedroom house and would find it almost impossible to have tem living with us as we don't have the room. What would she be entitled to as far as housing and benefits in this country when she returns

Thank you for your question.

What benefits your daughter will be entitled to will depend on various factors including how much savings she has etc.

She should use this benefits calculator to see what benefits she will qualify for:

May I help further?

UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you