How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my oartner was arrested for domestic violence by Colindale

Customer Question

my oartner was arrested for domestic violence by Colindale police. I am the only person he has in this country as his family is abroad. The police officer will not tell me if he has been charged. What can I do

How can i speak with him? He did not manage to take his phone with him and I do not know if he can remember my full postal address.

What can I do to help him

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Are you the complainant ?