How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I also need to know who signed for the same house in 2007 as

This answer was rated:

I also need to know who signed for the same house in 2007 as well as 2010.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help with this.
Alex Watts : For that you need to write to the Land Registry and ask.
Alex Watts : They will have a copy of the historic record.
Alex Watts : You can then ask them who owned the property in question at a specific point in time.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Alex - thank you for your answer. I will write as you suggested. Cheers ***** *****

Alex Watts : You can write to the local office. If you go onto the Land Registry website you can find the one for that area.
Alex Watts : As always if I could invite you to rate the answer please. Thanks
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you