How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35073
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

My Ex Wife had registered " An Interest " in the Title Deeds

This answer was rated:

My Ex Wife had registered " An Interest " in the Title Deeds to my Property
" Protecting Rights of occupation Under the matrimonial Homes act 1983 "
She divorced me in 1997 and remarried in 1999.
I received the Title deeds back recently , from the Halifax, having repaid the mortgage
How can this entry be removed ?
***** *****house
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
All you need to do is complete this form
and send it to the Land Registry with a Copy of the Decree Absolute
Please ask if you need further details
Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you