How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71031
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am seeking a solicitor who will handle a libel and slander

This answer was rated:

I am seeking a solicitor who will handle a libel and slander case for me in Crawley, West Sussex
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need a solicitor to handle my case
You won't generally find a high street solicitor that specialising in this type of case. Its a very rare and expensive action.
There are solicitors in London such as this
but you won't find one practising in every high street.
You don't need one in your home location though. most of this type of work can be done remotely.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you