How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LondonlawyerJ Your Own Question
LondonlawyerJ, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 823
Experience:  Solicitor with over 15 years experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
LondonlawyerJ is online now

1. I won a small case Claim 2. The Defendant appealed the

This answer was rated:

1. I won a small case Claim
2. The Defendant appealed the case and lost
3. The Defendent again appealed the case on the bais that the two previous Judges were wrong in Law.
Substantial costs were awarded against me
Am I able to sue either of the two previous Judges/the Court System for the consequences of their erroneous (paid for) errors, please?
LondonlawyerJ :

No you can not sue Judges for making judicial decisions even if they are overturned on appeal.

LondonlawyerJ and other Law Specialists are ready to help you