How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Are firms of Licensed Conveyancers (regulated by the CLC) subject

Customer Question

Are firms of Licensed Conveyancers (regulated by the CLC) subject to paying the same run off cover as Solicitors regulated by the SRA?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. Licensed conveyancers are requlated by the CLC whose website can be found here: - you can check whether the person you wish to instruct is duly regulated by them by going to their website.

Thank you but my question is: Are Licensed Conveyancers subject to paying the same run off insurance as solicitors regulated by the SRA?


I look forward to hearing from you.


I keep receiving e-mails every hour also asking for feedback!