How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hi there in a dad. Of 2 boys. Self employed so can be flexible.

Customer Question

Hi there in a dad. Of 2 boys. Self employed so can be flexible. So far I've been picking them up every morning and taking them to nursery and school. Then going to work. Then going at night time to bath and put them to bed. What are my rights to ask for them to share 50/50 between my place and hers.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and where is your ex whilst you are putting them to bed?
What accommodation do you have?