How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son who is 13.3/4 is living with his mother. He is distraught

Customer Question

My son who is 13.3/4 is living with his mother. He is distraught at the continual bulling of her and foul language which is used all the time. His mother does not spend any time with him and he is treating to run away. He wants as do I for him to live with me . There is no tesidency order. Can he move to live with me
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Will he remain at the same school ?
What contact do you have with him and have you tried to discuss it with your ex?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

He will not stay at same school, I have contact every other weekend, sometimes 3 weekends in a row, and at least a week for holiday, I have discussed with his Mother, however only briefly as the relationship is difficult, she understands our son is adiment he wants to live with me. However does not lime the idea

Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
has she actually said that she will contest it?