How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi ,I had a suspended court order for repossesion.A balloon

Customer Question

Hi ,I had a suspended court order for repossesion.A balloon payment was due ,I was trying to get the finance together ,which I eventually paid on the same day when they came to reposses the car.But now the recovery firm want to get paid for turning up .Should I pay them,and the finance company do not want to release the documents until I settle the recovery firm.Can you help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Were you in default of the court order please?