How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

If I have filled out an application form N244 and that has

Customer Question

If I have filled out an application form N244 and that has been requested for a hearing before a Judge and that hearing will take place on the 3rd October if I have noted in the interim additional documents / information may be useful do I have to submit an additional N244 or can I just submit those additional documents information and request they be included for the hearing of the 3rd?
Also the Court issued a Court Order to both parties ststing both Parties are debarred at the final hearing from relying on any factual evidence or documents not already filed with the Court and served. The other party's witness statments were submitted after this date.
I asked the Court to confirm this in a letter that the other party would not be able to rely on the late witness statements. I had not recieved a reply to this letter and rang the Court to ask what the situation was. I was advised the Judge had seen the letter and written on it "no action". Why would the Court / Judge not answer the questions in my letter, do I have to submit a N244 to get an answer or could I ask these questions at the hearing on the 3rd.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Y
Alex Watts : You must serve these additional documents, no need for another form n244
Alex Watts : Please make sure you send a copy of the application and documents to the other side.
Alex Watts : If the other party has filed late they need to apply for relief from sanction. They need to make a for a. A
Alex Watts : They will need to make a for application.
Alex Watts : The judge won't conduct the case by correspondence which is why he has said this.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about the tidsy
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.

If the system won’t let you please click reply.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: