How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my son john has just gone down for what he hasnt done there

This answer was rated:

my son john has just gone down for what he hasnt done there no evidence only her dvd she said to people that she not alould to tell the truth if she do her step sister will put her in care and saf john ex set up to get rid him so dont see his children because saf gone with john cousin and having his baby they a lot evidece on face book so why cant we use it plus lacey was watch mum /partner having sex and film on her phone she social worker said that there no med evidence none of the chldren b touch my son proved this in court she lies they went on lacey dvd not the evidence given plus she was not even living in the area can u help me please thank u jo my number *********** i have no one to help me
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do i try to get my son back and home when he has done this

You cannot appeal a Crown Court conviction on the basis that you dislike the verdict or the sentence.
You have to seek leave to appeal and show a specific point of law or that the sentence was manifestly excessive. You may well be able to do that but that is the test. Trial counsel will advice upon that.
However, I am sorry to have to tell you this but there was evidence. There was an allegation against him. That is evidence. There doesn't need to be forensics or corroboration.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you