How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

hello there my name is ***** ***** a mother of two, my son had

Customer Question

hello there my name is ***** ***** a mother of two,
my son had his yearly imunisations back in december and developed a load of bruising so i took him to the doctors the following monday, the docs phoned social services they took my child from me at the doctors surgery then procedeed to take my second child from my house with no orders etc, they are placed with my mother the police have nfa the case but social services have proceeded to take me to court to get my children away from me. i know i havent harmed my son.. but i feel like im loosing the battle.. they have no court orders inplace but refuse to let my children come home, my children were taken on the 23rd december last year and i still have no outcome.. please can someone help me??
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare and I apologise for the delay
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Have you actually been to Court - have proceedings been issued?
What contact are you having?