How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32253
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

my wife was placed in a care home on a safe guarding issue

Customer Question

my wife was placed in a care home on a safe guarding issue wich was later dropped because no evidence of any harm was wife was constantly telling social workers she wanted to go back home to be with her husband , these requests were refused becuse the social worker had said if my wife returned to her bungalow she would be at risk of significant harm from myself all the evidence proved otherwise
my wife was receiving care at home and my belief is social workers realised it would be a cheaper option for the council to keep her in the care home
my wife hated every day she spent thier and was frighted to death when left on her own
she passed away dec 20th last year a lot earlier than she would have done if she been at home with her husband is there any legall action i can take
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Nicola,

I would like to close the question and i would like to close my account.So i would like the direct debit canceling.