How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

i have been a victim of racial abuse and common assault, by

Customer Question

i have been a victim of racial abuse and common assault, by my neighbor who is 81 years old. The case is now in court . Since the crime happened, the policeman has refused to talk to me. Can anything i have said to the police, be turned against me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Why have the police stopped talking to you please?
JACUSTOMER-fvtxbrc9- :

I don't know the police officer in charge of the case won't answer any of my questions, and sent the papers to court without my knowing

JACUSTOMER-fvtxbrc9- :

Im sorry for the inconvenience but i accidentally typed my email in incorrectly. the correct email address is *****@******.***

Alex Watts :

Didn't you want it to go to Court?

Customer :

I did, but i feel that i haven't been informed and i dont know why the policeman has refused to talk

Alex Watts : Has witness services been in touch?