How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Type your legal question hereI have a second home cottage in

This answer was rated:

Type your legal question hereI have a second home cottage in Cornwall.
If I give half of it to my daughter will I still be able to receive the rent when I let it out?
Yes, if this is what is agreed between you and your daughter, it is possible for you to receive all the rent money even though you give one half of your share to your daughter.
A written agreement should be entered into between you and your daughter to this effect.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you