How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi , Need to ask question about how can I register my

This answer was rated:

Hi ,
Need to ask question about how can I register my son's father name onto his birth certificate , as wasn't married at the time of his birth , so I just fill mother section only
Now his dad wants his name onto his birth certificate , what is the procedure?
Kindly advise.
You must re-register your son's birth by completing the application form and lodging it with the Registry, see here for the process:
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you