How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49779
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

i work as a catering assistant at a private school, and was

Customer Question

i work as a catering assistant at a private school, and was employed by outside contractors. they have now transferred, and am employed by the school. they have asked me to sign a form agreeing to them obtaining my medical records(i have been in this employment for 10 years) also another form about the change of benefits no longer available. do i have to sign them, or do i just have to sign a new contract of employment
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Why do they need to obtain your medical records?
JACUSTOMER-7rim82mj- :

to make sure I'm fit to do the job, even though I've been there 10 years

Ben Jones :

Is there anything that may prompt them to think you are unfit to do the job?