How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello,What can I do if Home Office not execute the court

Customer Question

What can I do if Home Office not execute the court decision, gives no information on the location of my case and ignores my request... disputable situation lasts longer than two years, and since the court has been five mouths...all this time I have no right to work, to study, to travel and to live full social life...
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Was the decision on your appeal given in your favour?
When did you receive the decision from the court?
Kind regards