How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

In January of this year, I provided my GP with an opt out form

Customer Question

In January of this year, I provided my GP with an opt out form registering my objection of the sharing of my confidential personal data outside of the GP practice. I have since discovered that my GP had sent my confidential personal data to a third party in May without my express consent, which has caused me considerable distress and worry. Other than complaining to my GP, which I believe would be futile, what can I do? Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve please ?
Customer :

Please accept my apologies but I thought my question was overt. I will now withdraw it.

Alex Watts :

Ok so you don't need help?