How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused

Customer Question

i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused which caused me to breakdown mentally.i acted out in that i contacted the psycologists private pracyise,iwas in meltdown and felt i only gave the psygst reverse psycology.the abuse caused me to od and severe depressin.i felt the psgsyst was abusing me in the group and other patients folowd this by abusing a m oment of despration i rang the psycgst and made some low level mentalising calls.i was very distressd at the time.the psycgst called the police and things spiralled.wen attending police st re harrsment i was informed by the police that if i didnt sign that they would areest me and have me sectioned i wsa scared and this legal.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason why you think it might not be legal please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

because iwsa under pressure frm the police and there had been provocation by the complainant.ive made acomplaint to hcpc about psycst thanku

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
Sorry but what have you signed?