i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused

Customer Question

i was on a mbt group ran by nhs mental health,i was abused which caused me to breakdown mentally.i acted out in that i contacted the psycologists private pracyise,iwas in meltdown and felt i only gave the psygst reverse psycology.the abuse caused me to od and severe depressin.i felt the psgsyst was abusing me in the group and other patients folowd this by abusing a m oment of despration i rang the psycgst and made some low level mentalising calls.i was very distressd at the time.the psycgst called the police and things spiralled.wen attending police st re harrsment i was informed by the police that if i didnt sign that they would areest me and have me sectioned i wsa scared and this legal.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Is there any reason why you think it might not be legal please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

because iwsa under pressure frm the police and there had been provocation by the complainant.ive made acomplaint to hcpc about psycst thanku

Sorry but what have you signed?