How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a husband who is in the middle of divorce my wifes solicitor

Customer Question

I am a husband who is in the middle of divorce my wife's solicitor is making threats to freeze all my money in an attempt to get me to agree to an unfair settlement at this present time I am representing my self they now say if I don't hand over everything ! They will get an emergency ex-parte court order can I go to court and ask that I face the allegations rather than being without anything to live off ?i live in the uk
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What monies are they referring to?