How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I have a claim with Endsleigh Ins for substantial water damage

Customer Question

I have a claim with Endsleigh Ins for substantial water damage to my kitchen. This has been on going from June 1st and I have been left without a kitchen floor,cooking facilities and no sink or water to the kitchen since June16th as my kitchen was stripped out to allow drying to take place. Iam still in this position and I am continually waiting for phone calls etc for updates which are not forth coming. Ihave registered 2 complaints with Endsleigh but this has not made any difference.What should my next course of action be. Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : What is the cost of putting right please?