How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have replied to the first request with an appeal that where

Customer Question

I have replied to the first request with an appeal that where my car was parked there was nowhere near their sign- I was parked by a empty building. They have sent me photos of their sign and photo of my car meters away from sign. They rejected my appeal. They have now sent Formal Notice upping the charge. My question is due I just let them go through the motions - I have no intention in paying this "Fine"
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?