How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I want to complain to European Court of Human Rights about

Customer Question

I want to complain to European Court of Human Rights about this and 3 further incidents where I was attacked and sustained injuries, recently, once in Poland, twice in London, I downloaded their form, Do I need to write to them first to inform them or can I just submit forms? Also Do I have to have legal representative or can I represent myself?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Who is it you are complaining about please?