How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

Schenzen visa?

Customer Question

I am on a spouse visa in the UK on a Sri Lankan passport. Can I travel to Schenzen countries without a Schenzen visa? what are the conditions of my duration of stay in EEA countries? Can I seek employment and pay home fees in EEA countries if I undertake a university degree?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.

In respect of you traveling to EEA countries you would need to obtain a Schengen visa before traveling.

You will not be able to undertake any studies or course while in the EEA country, you can only do this if you get issued with the correct permit from the country allowing you to study or work.

Any application you make in the EEA country to work or undertake education will not having any relation to you having a spouse visa

I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.

Kind regards
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Is there anything further I can assist with?

Kind regards