How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

i been the one owed money for rent unpaid have had the order

Customer Question

i been the one owed money for rent unpaid have had the order go against me for the reason that the judge said i did not repy and in fact i did as as the court clark confirms that i did, how has the case gone against me and can i get it reversed.
thank you
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Why didn't you answer the summons?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i did

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
It seems odd that even the solicitor has not managed to deal with this for you.

It also seems odd that the judge said that you did not reply to correspondence and yet the clerk of the court has confirmed that you did.

Can we have all the facts surrounding this please because at the moment I don't have enough information to understand exactly what has happened?