How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I came to uk as a refugee from France, I got Italy visa, and

This answer was rated:

I came to uk as a refugee from France, I got Italy visa, and I'm Iranian. UKBA found out about my Italy visa, and right know, I'm here in UK for 7 months and I should sign once a week. Every time they can transfer me back to Italy if Italy wants me. I'm 25. What can I do?

The UK may send you back to Italy under the Dublin II convention as you have an Italian visa.

If the UK tries to send you back to Italy, you may file a court case stopping your removal, if you decide to do this, I would suggest that you appoint a UK immigration solicitor as such cases are very complex.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you