How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Power of attorney changes

This answer was rated:

My late husband and myself owned a property oversees jointly. We both signed a document to give power of attorney to a relative in the country where the property is. Now I want to sell property , so I need to give permission for the sale. How can I go about selling the property own my own. The lawyers in the country where the property is want me to provide a document from lawyers here so I can give sole permission for the sale of the property. Where can I go and get help on this as soon as possible
You need to go to a solicitor here and get them to draw up the specific form of permission required by the lawyers in the other country where your property is situated.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you