How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34905
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Will she have to go to a directions hearing again then a full

This answer was rated:

Will she have to go to a directions hearing again then a full hearing as before, or direct to the court
Thank you for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Things are not as bleak as it sounds but the matter will have to be dealt with under Civil not Criminal Law.
Your daughter needs to have an urgent hearing for an Order to be made allowing the Police to recover the children and place them in her care - possibly permanently
The Form for that is here it can be issued immediately
At the same time she can apply to enforce the Child Arrangement Order and the form for that is here
As you can see imprisonment is one of the options that the court can decide to exercise
since there are existing proceedings the fee should be £95
If the forms are filled in and taken to the court in the morning there is a possibility of an emergency hearing tomorrow afternoon so that the Police can be asked to trace the child and return the child to the motherI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Clare and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you