How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

I was given a bad check for 200,000EUR.

Customer Question

I was given a bad check for 200,000EUR. It was written in such a way it is not collectible.

It was written by HSBC Egypt on an bank account maintained in HSBC UK. What can i do?

I tried to attach a copy of the check but software not working

I wrote bad email my correct email is - let modify the question. Can we sue HSBC Egypt for fraud as they issued the check on a UK bank account but wrote it in such a way it can not be deposited. Can i send you a copy of the Check.



Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.

Alex Hughes : My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : Why were you sent this cheque?