How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Can I be advised on a site that I can check my credit repo

This answer was rated:

Can I be advised on a site that I can check my credit report
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I want to check my credit history. Are there cheaper sites than Experian?? Also if I do get a county court judgement which can last for 6 years. Is it possible to get off my file any quicker than that

Hello Mary,
You can get your credit report free at Equifax for 30 days, you just cancel your free trial within the 30 days period, see here
If you paid off the CCJ within 1 month, or it was issued in error, you can get it removed earlier than the 6 year time frame, otherwise not.
All the best
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you