How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12076
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

in Scotland their has been a cut back in police numbers, we

This answer was rated:

in Scotland their has been a cut back in police numbers, we live in a small town where the boy racers are doing what they like, their is some car exhausts reading practically 100dls, the local police have waited two months for a traffic car to come and sort the problem, it is still not here and no word of it comeing.
Thank you for your question.
This is simply an abrogation of responsibility by the police.
Report the matter to the Police Investigations and Review Commissioner who has the power to consider complaints about how the police responded to a complaint and delivered a policing service, or not as is the case here.
Happy to discuss further.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.
JGM and other Law Specialists are ready to help you