How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
Type Your Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now

I have a 7.5 tonne wagon which is used to bring material to

This answer was rated:

I have a 7.5 tonne wagon which is used to bring material to my works I also use it to transport my equipment when we go outworking we also collect our customers jobs to repair them and deliver them back
we do not have a full driver one is welder the other fabricator we do not have hire or reward insurance
Alex Hughes : My name is***** and I'm happy to help with your question today. I need to ask you some preliminary questions to be able to help you.
Alex Hughes : What exactly do you wish to know? Are you looking to see whether you need insurance cover?

sorry the question relates the CPC certificate (competant person certificate)


sorry the question relates to the CPC certificate the Goverment transport department is bringing in this Septrmber

Alice H and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Did you recieve my question about cpc

Good morning

I will have a look for that question now. Did you mark it for me " Alex Hughes"?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

attention for alex hughes the question relates to CPC competent person certificate yours roger

I'm sorry for the delay but I cannot see it. I will raise this with customer services.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

please can you refund my money as i have cancelled my membership as i havent recieved a answer yours roger