How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi I had a guy who has learning disability living with me with

This answer was rated:

Hi I had a guy who has learning disability living with me with a legal tenancy signed for by his mum but in his name however his parents took him home without giving me the months notice that was agreed can I make a claim to get my months rent which ads up to two thousand pounds they are refusing to give it to ne x
Did you take any steps to look for another tenant when this tenant left?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I work through Sefton social services they find me clients but there not interested in helping me they removed the tendentious only last Monday x
You are under a duty to look for another tenant as soon as possibleto mitigate your loss.

If after a month you have not found a replacement tenant, you may file a court claim against the tenant and his mother online at for the 2K rent which you lost out on.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thankyou so much for your help would you email this answer to me x
I am afraid I cannot email this answer, you may copy and paste it.

All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you x
Welcome and good luck.