How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

once an admission form has been filed with the court. Is it

This answer was rated:

once an admission form has been filed with the court. Is it possible to file a consent form? would that give me more time with a county court judgement?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : There is no point in doing a consent order.
Alex Watts : If an admission has been filed then they can enter judgment.
Alex Watts : you can only apply to vary the existing judgment generally to allow payment by installments.
Alex Watts : The only real exception is where C agrees to set aside and have a Tomlin order.
Alex Watts : Does that help?

Can a tomlin order be granted once the admission has been filed with the court?

Alex Watts : As long as judgment has not been sealed then yes
Alex Watts : Does that help ?

what does not sealed mean?

Alex Watts : Stamped by the court.


Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything else?

do you know how long that will take from admission from being filed

Alex Watts : It depends how much work the court have.



Thank you

Alex Watts : it could be a few days, it could be a few weeks
Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you