How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71030
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I PAID £399. For a Polar Jetstream Supreme Twintub Washer,

This answer was rated:

I PAID £399. For a Polar Jetstream Supreme Twintub Washer, but they sent me the wrong machine .I have tried voicemail E-Mails and registered delivery to no avail. Some of the E-Mails come back as unkown. Is there anything I can do?
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Do you have their address? Don't give it to me but do you have it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a address

You can always sue them.
I wouldn't suggest doing that lightly. You really need to give them a reasonable time period.
You should write to them giving them 28 days to rectify the order or refund and collect and make clear that, in default, you will sue.
You can issue here
if the need arises. It will cost about £35 and you can reclaim that but its very unlikely to come to that.
Can I clarify anything for you?
Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you