How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hello, I have a bulgarian passport and a british citizenship. I

This answer was rated:

I have a bulgarian passport and a british citizenship.
I just gave birth in London to a baby boy.
We would like to go to France and I would need a passport for the baby.
How should I proceed?

You need to apply for a British passport for the baby as the baby is British by birth as you have British Citizenship and the baby was born in the UK.

See here:

Once you get the baby's passport, he/she will be free to travel to France with you.

All the best
UKSolicitorJA and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.


Thank you for your answer.

I started an application for my baby's passport online but when I came to the part with the parent's details it gives me an option to put my BRITISH passport number ONLY.... I am british citizen but I held a bulgarian passport so I got stuck on that part.

Would you please help me with the procedure?

Thank you

You may leave that part blank and explain elsewhere how you are a British Citizen.
All the best
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, it does not give me an option to rate your service.... I don't know why