Hello, I was made redundant in July and received a settlement

I was made redundant in July and received a settlement and 3 months salary in lieu.
I have paid my CSA as normal but after September payment I will still be unemployed although actively looking for work and not looking to claim any income support or JSA.
At present I visit my daughter in East Sussex twice a month I live in Rochester so doubt I will be able to afford to continue.
Do I just advise CSA that I'm unemployed and pay £5.00 a week ?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Yes notify the CSA of your financial situation immediately so that they can issue the revised assessment.
Equally as soon as you are in work you need to notify them promptly
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for info.....
Do I have to declare my redundancy settlement so they can claim payment from that or is settlement not relevant
Unless you received more than £65,000 it is not relevant