How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

As a tenent of a Community Housing Association , do I have

This answer was rated:

As a tenent of a Community Housing Association , do I have the right to request that my housing benefit is paid into my bank account and not the Associaion's
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Have you ever been late paying your rent please?


Alex Watts : Ok then yes you can request it is paid to you.
Alex Watts : Only where you have been late can the association ask for it direct
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please ?

no thanks thats all I need to know at the moment

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you