How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now

Good day! I am actually working in Iraq (I am a professional

This answer was rated:

Good day! I am actually working in Iraq (I am a professional engineer) I lived in Southampton for 25 years plus, and still have an address there.
Question: How do I obtain a Police certificate certifying I am clean, tidy, Etc, Etc? It is what we call a "Good guy" letter. And is needed for me to obtain a work visa for South Africa. If you can help. Please do. And tell me what info you require. And more importantly. How much!!
Appreciate your help, and,
Thank you. John Marks
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
A certificate to confirm that you have not committed any crime etc?
Have you heard of a CRB check?
Kind regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Good day. Yes. Iguess that is what is needed.
Notcommited any crime.
CRB I presume is criminal record background??
To do all this I guess you need some basic info.
Name. John Marks. DOB 07-02 1945. Pasport number ********* (British)
NI Number YA531621D
Let me know what else you need please.
I can. If needed. Call you on the phone. Please let me know, and,
John Marks
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately I am unable to undertake a DBS (CRB) check for you, what you need to do is by clicking on the following link:
It is usually the company that can only request a DBS check but, the link above allows you to request basic disclosure the cost of which is £25.00 , please following the instructions.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Kind regards
UK_Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you