UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience

hii, i have been in uk for d last 10 years 6month now after

hii, i have been in uk for d last 10 years 6month now after been through domestic violent from my ex husband, i had a daughter for another man that want my daughter through wat i am still suffering from FGM because he his a prince with all dis problems i have to seek assylum.which i was refuse but i was asked to appeal do i stand any chance pls, my daughter is just 3yrs.

You may apply for discretionary leave to remain on the basis of your family and private life in the UK, using form FLR(FP), see here:

You have a good chance of getting leave to remain on the above basis rather than following through with your asylum application.

May I help further?