How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

hii, i have been in uk for d last 10 years 6month now after

This answer was rated:

hii, i have been in uk for d last 10 years 6month now after been through domestic violent from my ex husband, i had a daughter for another man that want my daughter through wat i am still suffering from FGM because he his a prince with all dis problems i have to seek assylum.which i was refuse but i was asked to appeal do i stand any chance pls, my daughter is just 3yrs.

You may apply for discretionary leave to remain on the basis of your family and private life in the UK, using form FLR(FP), see here:

You have a good chance of getting leave to remain on the above basis rather than following through with your asylum application.

May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you