How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Aston Lawyer Your Own Question
Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10779
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law
Type Your Law Question Here...
Aston Lawyer is online now

A owns a property and subsequently married . A and entered

This answer was rated:

A owns a property and subsequently married B. A and B entered into a declaration of trust to the effect that the property (owned solely in A's name) be held on trust for A and B each with a 50% interest in the property. What form of restriction should be used to protect the declaration of trust at HMLR?
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
You should use Land Registry standard Restriction L.
You can obtain the wording for this Restriction from the Land Registry Practice Guide 19 (via the Land Registry website).
I hope this assists and answers your question.
Kind Regards
Aston Lawyer and other Law Specialists are ready to help you