How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Jan works as a teacher. She teaches in a school for 11-16 year

Customer Question

Jan works as a teacher. She teaches in a school for 11-16 year olds, which is in a deprived part of the country. The children are difficult to work with. She has been at the school for 5 years, and is generally seen as one of the teachers that copes with the challenges most effectively. She was divorced six months ago. Two months ago she was off sick and her fit note simply says that she is suffering from stress. She has now resigned and has informed the school that she will be making a claim for personal injury due to the stress she has suffered. What will she need to demonstrate for her claim to be successful?
Please can you list some recent case law examples
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Again same as before this happened and no one answered my questions and I used a credit and did not get this back.


Please get someone to answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

You are currently on a subscription which involves a monthly fee rather than an individual fee which is why you were not offered a refund of the question fee.

I am happy to continue to look for a Professional to assist but it may be that the price set by the subscription may not be enough to compensate an Expert for the work they would need to put in on the question, given that you have asked for specific case law.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you,
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this.

Is this for an essay?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes if possible I need recent case law references is this ok?


Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
You have paid less than £20 for a question. I will not do the work for you. I will only offer guidance in the right direction, is that ok?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What? I have a subscription which means I have 4 free questions per month

Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Yes. I think it gives you unlimited quetions. But we can not act for you if that is what you are asking, I can tell you what to do.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.