How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi I was on probation for 6 months 10 years ago for drunk

This answer was rated:

I was on probation for 6 months 10 years ago for drunk and disorderly and went through the probation without and issues. Will this show up on a pre employment check?
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : If you mean a DBS check formerly CRB then no.
Alex Watts : Rules have changed and many offences do not show up now.
Alex Watts : So no, this won't show uo
Alex Watts : up
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

This is AVER pe employment check. So is that the same?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you