UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience

I have emailed our UK embassy in Uganda four times now, the

I have emailed our UK embassy in Uganda four times now, the first two time to put an appeal in for two ladies I was sponcering to come to the UK for a holiday. Then on the two other occation to request a interview with a officer when I go there in the first week of october. I have had no reply and the email has been sent to their email number and has not been returned,,, want to complain to the onbustman , How ?????
You may ask your local MP to complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsman, see here how to do so
However, you would first be expected to complain to the Home Office, see here
If you are unhappy with the way your complaint is handled, you can then ask your MP to take up your complaint to the Ombudsman.
May I help further?