How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I have emailed our UK embassy in Uganda four times now, the

This answer was rated:

I have emailed our UK embassy in Uganda four times now, the first two time to put an appeal in for two ladies I was sponcering to come to the UK for a holiday. Then on the two other occation to request a interview with a officer when I go there in the first week of october. I have had no reply and the email has been sent to their email number and has not been returned,,, want to complain to the onbustman , How ?????
You may ask your local MP to complain to the Parliamentary Ombudsman, see here how to do so
However, you would first be expected to complain to the Home Office, see here
If you are unhappy with the way your complaint is handled, you can then ask your MP to take up your complaint to the Ombudsman.
May I help further?
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you