How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Further to your advice to use Home Office form NS to obtain

This answer was rated:

Further to your advice to use Home Office form NS to obtain British nationality status confirmation , should I not use instead Form T , for a child born in UK in April 2000 , who has never been outside the UK for more than the requisite first 10 years of his life , attends school and is of good character . Any reason why not ?
The reason why not is because your son is already a British Citizen by birth and Form T is for registration of a child who is not already a British Citizen.
Hope this clarifies
UKSolicitorJA and other Law Specialists are ready to help you