How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am going to be made homeless and have thought about moving

This answer was rated:

I am going to be made homeless and have thought about moving to a different town, but that means I have to give up my p/t job . Will I be able to claim any benefits ? I am 60 and female,
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this,
Alex Watts : Where about are you in the UK?

In Derbyshire now , moving to north east.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You have not answered anything. As far as I am concerned you cwn delete my email address and we are done. Thanks for absolutely nothing.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Absolute RBBISH

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Stop sending pointles emails.

You have rated my answer but I asked for more information.
To assess whether you would be entitled to benefits please go to this benefit calculator:
But if you have no income then yes you could be entitled to some ESA/IS or Housing Benefit
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you