How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

Hi I've applyed for my eea4 permenant residence and I've got

Customer Question

Hi I've applyed for my eea4 permenant residence and I've got my COA letter from the home office it says on it I can work,but recruitment agencies not accepting it,what can I do? They said they need my passport with visa in it,I showed them the my UK driving license,as proof that's me,but they said no,so what's the point getting COA?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I'll wait

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

It seems to be a matter of policy for these recruitment agencies not to accept Certificates of Application.

It could be ignore on their part and you may wish to look for another recruitment agency which accepts your COA or lodge a formal complaint against the agencies which are not accepting your COA to see if they will reverse their policy.

May I help further?