How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Hello My daughters Father pays me 5.00 per week through the

Customer Question

My daughters Father pays me 5.00 per week through the CSA as he in receipt of benefits he also works cash in hand and i have reported him to benefit fraud department unfortunatley he is very clever and there was no further action taken against him.
My question is that he lives in a house which is worth £850.000 it is bought and paid for.
I however live in a 2 bedroom council house and have2 children with no savings or assets i work part time and have tax credit top up. Someone mentioned to me there is something called a departure order i could apply for through the CSA why should he live with his wife no other children in a huge 5 bedroom house ?! His life style is far supperior than mine .
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Clare replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
My name is Clare
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How did he come to own the property?
How old is the child?